Roblox Project Star is the brand new anime RPG that is heavily influenced by way of the preferred manga and anime collection JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. It is going to be beautiful important to know the way to get around within the recreation, since the map could be very huge and has fairly a couple of locations to discover. You can even need to know your way around so you’ll more quickly whole quests, and get again to where you need to go.
We’ve were given a host of main points on methods to get a Stand in Project Star, so be sure you cross check out that information. It seems like there will likely be some freebies to be had sooner or later, we will have them listed on our Project Star Codes web page!
If you’ve got the Robux, it’s recommended to pick out up the motorbike gamepass. This permits you to ride a bike around to get from place to place, which will cut down significantly on your go back and forth instances.
This map features a close up look at town Cairo in the sport. You can be spending numerous time in this house, and you will spawn at the Speedwagon Base when you create your personality.
Credit to whoever created this map, it was sourced from the Project Star Trello.
- Speedwagon Base – You get started the sport in this house. You will be informed one of the crucial fundamentals prior to heading into the arena.
- Bubble Hamon
- Bandit Hideout
- Motorcycle Gang
- Luigi’s Pizza
- Stand Storage – You can use this location to save a Stand that you simply don’t wish to lose.
- Hat Shop
- Brando Alleyway
- Sewers – When you’re a Vampire you’ll spawn in the Sewers. You can to find the Umbrella salesman on this area.
- Dio’s Mansion – This is the world the place you’ll to find the Wheel of Fortune with Terence T. D’arby. It’s a gacha that will cost you $5,000 in-game cash or 50 Robux for a spin. You can get some beautiful rare pieces.
- Brando Inc.
This map presentations all the wasteland house that surrounds the town of Cairo. You can be exploring out within the desolate tract to fight enemies and most significantly to complete quests.
Credit to whoever created this map, it was once sourced from the Testers Discord for Project Star.
- Garden – This is the location of the big Roka spawn referred to as Brando Garden. You will want to entire many tale quests to release it.
- Bandit Fort
- Hamon Ruins
- Graveyard – You will find a bunch of mummies and zombies to slay right here, and you can head into the Undead Dungeon. This is known as the Crypt of the Ripper, and you are going to battle Jack the Ripper as a chairman finally of it!
- Gale Ruins – The Wamuu global boss spawns right here randomly. Killing him will can possibly get you Wamuu’s Horn.
- Brando Lab
- Scorp Pit – Area the place you’ll slay scorpions and a chairman scorpion.
- Oasis – William Zeppeli spawns at the Oasis and offers you the hunt to be informed Hamon.
- Tire Thief
- Bandit Base