Berserker is Lost Ark’s resident large sword enthusiast. These offended knights do exactly because the name implies, going berserk when their rage meter is full and unleashing devastating attacks at the enemy. In this information, we’ll cross over the best engravings for our resident bad boy, the Berserker class.
Berserker Engravings Guide
Two exclusive Engravings are to be had to the Berserker that greatly trade your playstyle, Mayhem and Berserker’s Technique. Mayhem is the preferred, focussing on Crit and Swift because the stats they fortify with Engravings. While Mayhem is way more standard, Berserker’s Technique remains to be viable, and we’ll pass over the best way to construct each.
But what do Mayhem and Technique do on their own?
- Mayhem – Lv. 3: Fury Meter stays at max, and turns into Burst mode with the facility of darkness. Outgoing Damage +18%, Atk. and Move Speed +15%, all incoming Damage -65% in Burst mode. When turning in to Burst mode, converts into 25% of Max HP, and it can’t be exceeded even when Healing is carried out. Can only obtain 25% of shield’s effect. Press the X key to cancel Burst mode to get well 25% of Max HP, but can not Burst for 30s.
- Berserker’s Technique – Lv. 3: While bursting, Crit Damage +50%. Negates Exhaustion after Burst ends.
Between the 2 Engravings, Mayhem is obviously extra difficult. Berserker’s Technique is undoubtedly viable, and in the event you’re going for a build that doesn’t require much complexity it might be easy methods to go. Regardless, right here’s easy methods to build Berserker for each the Mayhem and Technique playstyles.
These lists aren’t complete; They depart room for one or two flexible engraving alternatives of your choice. However, the indexed engravings are priority, and will have to be taken before anything else you upload.
Berserker Mayhem Build
- Master’s Tenacity – Lv. 3: Outgoing injury +16% at 50% or lower HP.
- Cursed Doll – Lv. 3: Atk. Power +16%. Healing -25%, natural recovery excluded.
- Keen Blunt Weapon – Lv. 3: +50% Crit Damage but your attacks have a possibility to deal Damage -20%.
- Raid Captain – Lv. 3: Outgoing Damage +45% of basic Move Speed bonus proportion.
- Master of Ambush – Lv. 3: Damage +25% for successful again attacks.
- Grudge – Lv. 3: Damage +20% to Boss or above monsters. Incoming injury +20%.
- Mass Increase – Lv. 3: Atk. Speed -10%. Atk. Power +18%.
Berserker’s Technique Build
- Berserker’s Technique
- Master of Ambush – Lv. 3: Damage +25% for a hit back attacks.
- Spirit Absorption – Lv. 3: Atk./Move Speed +15%
- Raid Captain – Lv. 3: Outgoing Damage +45% of fundamental Move Speed bonus proportion.
- Keen Blunt Weapon – Lv. 3: +50% Crit Damage however your attacks have an opportunity to deal Damage -20%.
- Super Charge – Lv. 3: Charge abilities’ charging velocity +40%. Damage +20%.
- Grudge – Lv. 3: Damage +20% to Boss or above monsters. Incoming harm +20%.
- Cursed Doll – Lv. 3: Atk. Power +16%. Healing -25%, herbal recovery excluded.
That’s everything you need to grasp to construct Berserker in Lost Ark! Be certain to try our other Lost Ark articles for other class builds and guides.